Steps To Take
If you find yourself in need of our services for a water emergency, here are some steps to take:
1. Inspection & Water Assessment-we will carefully inspect your property's water damage determining the type of water damage and the areas affected.
2. Water Removal/Water Extraction-Gallons of water are removed using our powerful pumps and vacuums during the water removal process. We will start this as soon as possible to avoid any further damage.
3. Drying and Dehumidification-After the bulk of the water has been removed, we use specialized equipment to target the water that's harder to access including air movers and dehumidifiers.
4. Cleaning and Sanitizing-Items like furniture, clothing and personal items can also be damaged. We can clean restorable items as well as sanitize with antimicrobial treatments and remove odors using industrial air scrubbers and fogging equipment.
5. Restoration-The last step is restoring your home or business back to its pre-water damage condition. This can be a minor or major project depending on the damage incurred.